Thursday, March 10, 2011

Supplement Info

So far today has been a pretty good day. Although I am still experiencing the shocks, they seem to be not as intense as they have been. I'm hoping that is a good sign that maybe the worst is over.

I wanted to share a little bit about the supplements I have started taking. It seems like doctors should share a little bit with you about how the human body works and what natural alternatives are available before they start prescribing prescription drugs. I guess that would probably take too much time that the insurance companies aren't willing to pay for and we all know that wouldn't make the drug companies very happy.
I am posting websites about the three supplements I am taking which are choline, inositol and l-theanine. Please do your own research and decide if this is what may be right for you. I can assure you that if you do change your mind about taking them that you won't suffer near the horrible side effects that I have suffered trying to get off of paxil.

No comments:

Post a Comment